Through our Additive Manufacturing capabilities, we enable 3D printing of components with inbuilt functionality!
Additive Manufacturing is a process by which digital 3D design data is used to build up a component layer by layer by using materials which are available in fine powdered form. A wide range of materials - metals, plastics and composites - may be used to design and manufacture components.
- Increased design flexibility
- Functional optimization and integration
- Rapid Prototyping and Mass Customisation
- Lightweight and yet stable construction
Among the many sectors that we have delivered advanced engineering solutions through our additive manufacturing capabilities are medical technology, consumer products, biocompatible implants, automotive, aviation, turbine technology, musical instruments, toolmaker technology.
Our 3D printing machine enables:
- Laser Sintering Process in a controlled atmosphere
- Compatible with most 3D CAD formats
- Finished parts are built directly into the machine with an accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm
A good example of how our technology enables mass customization would be - upto 450 dental crowns, each tailored individually, can be manufactured continuously during a day.