Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
We at Tronrud Engineering confirm that our company works systematically to comply the requirements of the health, environment and safety legislation and thereby satisfy the requirements of regulation on systematic health, environment and safety work in the company (internal control regulations.)
We confirm also that the business is legally organized in accordance with current tax and working environment regulations regarding employees professional and social right.
As an organization, we recognize the impact and risk of our activities and are committed to creating safe and sustainable operations that have a positive impact on all stakeholders.
We are committed to:
- Act responsibly and drive improvements throughout our value chain
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Reduce our impact on the external environment
Our goals for 2024:
- Incorporate health, environmental, and safety considerations into all decision-making processes within the company.
- Reduce the risk of harm to people and the external environment by ensuring effective risk assessment and implementation of effective control routines
- Better interacting with stakeholders about this policy to ensure that these values are transferred throughout the value chain
- Reduce the consumption of energy and natural resources, and the generation of carbon emissions